Tools you can USE!
Elizabeth McCormick’s goal for you? To be one of the EASIEST speakers you’ve ever worked with.
Elizabeth McCormick’s goal for your event? To be one of the most MEMORABLE events your participants have… well, participated in (OK- in a good way)!
You see, Elizabeth understands that as a meeting professional you’re under extreme pressure. You’re being asked to do more with less and less every year, and are overworked.
Finding a quality speaker and getting what you need to produce your event shouldn’t be hard or add to your stress!
Elizabeth makes is EASY for you! Have a committee for a selecting your speaker? Fill out the BOOK ELIZABETH webform and ask her for a quick call to answer any questions and discuss your event, then Elizabeth will send you a PDF PROPOSAL for the convenience and ease of your committee work.
Once you’ve selected Elizabeth as your speaker (see how we did that?) her team is standing by to get your promotional items quickly. Need web resolution sized pictures- we’ve got that here ready for you to download. Want high resolution photos for print materials? We have that too! and Elizabeth even offers to shoot custom promo videos with YOUR logo and registration information included. See sample event promotional videos HERE .
Want an article from Elizabeth for your Newsletter, blog, or magazine before or after the event? Just ask.
Gain media attention by sending a press release to the local media where your event is located, Elizabeth will do an interview before, during, or after the event as requested and her schedule allows- in person- on the phone- or by email.
Elizabeth is a PARTNER in the success of your event.
She’s not a DIVA- really!
The only item she is picky about- is the AUDIO-VISUAL experience- as the success of her AV DIRECTLY AFFECTS the Attendee experience. So Elizabeth is picky- in a GOOD WAY! She’ll get there EARLY (yes- even at 5am in the morning- although WARNING- she might be wearing her workout clothes and not have her makeup done!) to be sure that the AV works. She uses her Apple MacBook Pro- and it’s the new one that is USB-C , so Elizabeth will bring her AV KIT with every adapter available to purchase so she can work WITH your AV team for the success of YOUR EVENT.
So you’re probably thinking- oh great, she needs special AV! Not really-
- Projector & Screen for Power Point (plays off Elizabeth’s MAC) for VISUAL support of the presentation (no Death by Power Point here)
- Sound necessary for the Introduction Video that is embedded into Elizabeth’s presentation (standard 3.5mm cable for direct wiring sound from the headphone jack preferred)
- A clear stage/riser with room for Elizabeth to maneuver- if you watched any video, you’ll know that Elizabeth MOVES during her program
- If a lectern is placed on the stage – if possible it should be placed to one side in the front corner of the stage (no preference as to which side)
- Microphone for groups larger than 20 people- handheld wireless microphone preferred
- Elizabeth will bring her own Presentation Clicker which is a RING from Japan (and part of the reason she prefers to use her own MAC set up)
Have you ever gone to event where the AV failed? So has Elizabeth! She does not want that to happen while she is there… she even travels with VGA and HDMI extra cables.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to Kelly at email@example.com anytime!