“Elizabeth is an Experience Maker”
So much more “just” a keynote speaker, Elizabeth McCormick’s goal is to be a part of your conference participants’ EXPERIENCE. When you book Elizabeth for your event, you’ll receive more than customized content given from the stage!
Most speakers will schedule a conference call with you prior to the event and customize their content. Elizabeth does this and so much more…..
- Seeking more registrations?
- Elizabeth will shoot a customized video just for your event to embed into your registration page or include in your emails. Having this video has proven to increase registrations 13%. Save the date? Special pricing deadlines? Last chance to register? See sample videos of these and be inspired with new ideas for marketing your event at: http://yourinspirationalspeaker.com/promotional-videos/
- Want your registered attendees to feel special?
- “I can’t wait to see you!” “Don’t forget to pack your white colored clothing for the white party” (or whatever special events you have planned!) Elizabeth will also shoot a customized video just for your event thanking your attendees for registering and sharing a few of the exciting things they have in store – you provide the content, Elizabeth will include it in these special videos!
- Composing newsletter or blog content?
- Elizabeth will write a blog post/newsletter article on a topic of your request.
During the Event (In Flight)
Most speakers just show up, some show up right before their speaking time and leave shortly after. How does this create an experience for your attendees?
- Accessible- Available- Personable. Elizabeth is willing to stay for your entire event (as requested). Attendees LOVE being able to connect with the keynote speaker before and after they speak. Elizabeth will wear her flight suit (unless requested otherwise) and be available in a designated place for pictures, autographs and book sales. She is friendly and personable with your attendees.
“Elizabeth is just as genuine in the hallway as she is on stage!” ~ Ilda G. event attendee
- Have VIP’s? Top performers? Loyal sponsors?
- Give them an additional perk of being seated with Elizabeth at a meal, or special meet and greet time during the event. Have a charity you’re supporting during the event? Auction a seat at the table with Elizabeth or front row seating during her keynote. Elizabeth will work with you to ensure attendees feel special. Need sponsorship package ideas: http://yourinspirationalspeaker.com/create-a-custom-sponsor-package/
- Unique Gifts for your attendees?
- When ordered in advance, Elizabeth can provide for each attendee a silicone wristband in your company color with her signature message: “See a Need, LEAD” costs start at $2 per person with quantity price breaks.
- Add a personal touch?
- Autographs, photo opportunities and personal Q & A time. Elizabeth is often chosen as the “OPENER” or “CLOSER” keynote to energize audiences, empower individuals, and anchor objectives; Elizabeth plans on staying as long as it takes. Every attendee who would like a picture taken with Elizabeth, will leave with one! She once stayed for 4 hours after her speech at a large event (without a break) taking pictures and autographing books for the event’s participants.
After the Event (Post-Flight)
As you know, just because the event is over, doesn’t mean it’s over…
- What worked? What needs improvement?
- Elizabeth will be available for a post event call to after action review the event. What keynote message really resonated with the attendees? What message could use more emphasis?
- Emphasize objectives!
- Elizabeth will shoot a short training video emphasizing one lesson or message upon request. This can be for the attendees, or to send to those who were unable to attend.
- Composing newsletter or blog content?
- Elizabeth will write a blog post/newsletter article on that topic of your choice.
Elizabeth truly connects with your audience throughout the event and makes it an “EXPERIENCE” for them. Why wait?