Create a custom Sponsor Package to woo a sponsor for Elizabeth’s Engagement fee. Below in BLUE is the information you can CUT AND PASTE into a sponsor proposal.
So here’s the deal- you can delete items off this list that don’t fit your event. Please DO NOT ADD anything to this list that impacts Elizabeth unless you’ve checked with Elizabeth or her team first.
Of course, You might want to add items from your event that don’t involve Elizabeth such as:
• Premium parking spots
• Fast track registration
• Bonus tickets
• VIP seating
Speaker Sponsor “Ready For Take-Off” Package Ideas:
• Pre-event Meet & Greet. Come early during Elizabeth’s sound check for pictures and to ask questions.
• VIP table seating- Seating with honor with Elizabeth and our organization’s key personnel throughout the event
• Elizabeth will take a picture with the Sponsors’ representative and post on her social media pages with a “Thank you to sponsor” comment
• Program placement- Listed in the event program and “Speaker Sponsor”
• Sponsor to Introduce Elizabeth- As the speaker sponsor, the representative of your choice attending the meeting will introduce Elizabeth (using her script provided). Event option- Include 3-5 minutes within the program for a “sponsor moment”
• Sponsor shout-out- Elizabeth to pre-event interview the sponsor and utilize the sponsor as one of the business examples in the presentation
• Sponsor to “Outroduce” Elizabeth- Elizabeth will provide an outroduction to be read by the representative of your choice attending the meeting
BOOK OPTION: • In addition to above- Sponsor to buy a book for every person attending for $20 per person.
• Elizabeth will pre-sign the books generically- with a “Generously Provided by “ sticker on the autograph page.
• Elizabeth will personalize books and take photos in the Sponsor’s expo space/vendor booth.
Note for Organization ONLY:
When the book option is chosen- $10 per book, plus shipping and sales tax as applicable is to be remitted to Elizabeth’s company, Soar 2 Success International LLC, the difference may apply toward your event’s budget including the Speaker Engagement Fee.